The Eastern Shores Teachers Association is represented on two provincial committees of the Quebec Provincial Association of Teachers. Ray Venables, ESTA president and QPAT Treasurer, sits on the Finance and Budget committee. Adele Flowers, ESTA Secretary-Treasurer, belongs to the Human Rights and Social Justice committee. Committee members have a two-year mandate which will end in 2016.
- 50% seront remis à l’école participante pour financer des projets éducatifs
- 25% seront remis à la Fondation Monique Fitz-Back pour réaliser des projets d’éducation à l’environnement
- 25% seront remis à Oxfam-Quebec pour des projets d’éducation en faveur des jeunes des pays en développement
- 50% of profits raised will remain in the participating school to finance educational and environmental projects.
- 25% will be donated to the Fondation Monique Fitz-Back to develop environmental and educational resources for teachers.
- 25% will be donated to Oxfam-Quebec to support youth in developing countries
QPAT has decided to make a donation of $2,500.00 through the CTF Education International solidarity fund on your behalf. This special fund for Haiti is set up to support teachers, students and communities in their task of rebuilding their lives and returning to work and schools.