- 50% seront remis à l’école participante pour financer des projets éducatifs
- 25% seront remis à la Fondation Monique Fitz-Back pour réaliser des projets d’éducation à l’environnement
- 25% seront remis à Oxfam-Quebec pour des projets d’éducation en faveur des jeunes des pays en développement
- 50% of profits raised will remain in the participating school to finance educational and environmental projects.
- 25% will be donated to the Fondation Monique Fitz-Back to develop environmental and educational resources for teachers.
- 25% will be donated to Oxfam-Quebec to support youth in developing countries
The ESTA Board of Directors extended its meeting to allow for some special presentations by QPAT Executive Assistants Jean-Paul Fossey and Sarah Adair. The meeting, which was extended by one day to allow for the presentations, took place on April 7, 8 and 9 in Matane. Presentations were given on numerous topics such as the pension plan, the pan-Canadian scores (i.e. PISA and PCAP), the CTF-sponsored Imagine Action program, and the École Verte Brundtland program (a.k.a. Brundtland Green Establishment program). The Board of Directors meeting was well-attended — especially considering that its members sacrificed their Saturday to attend this worthwhile meeting. Thank you to ESTA Board members for your interest and participation and thank you to QPAT for your expertise and support!